I started the project by doing the benchmark and analyzing the competition in the same field. Creating the wireframe flows according to the created app flow and turning them into prototypes were my main tasks on the project.
We started the process by doing a preliminary analysis of the product to understand how successfully the interface in the application works and how it works.
The competitor analysis, especially for particular features of the app, has been done. The outcomes of the study influenced the user stories of the app and guided us into better work.
The whole flow of the application was created with high quality wireframes.
Creating the UI concept by inspiring mobile-focused design trends including the dark theme.
After designing the new concept and flow, we prepared detailed prototype flow.
To understand the competitor's level, we did a benchmarking focused on;
-12 apps in total,
and Android applications,
-8 functions have been examined under 14 topics.
Wireframes were built to reflect all the features defined on the user flows. Visualizing the features with a connected flow provided the product team a chance to tackle the entire flow with the edge cases.
Along with the benchmarking for the features, design trends were examined. Complexion Reduction (A mobile-focused design trend) guided the interface design approach in the right direction.
Taking inspiration from nature elements, we created the user interface concept.
Keeping the color language consistency, a visual overview informs the user about the compensated and uncompensated emissions, showing the projects available to compensate.
Having a light and the dark mode was a crucial part of the project with the English and German language options.
We've created a component system that delivers each topic that we needed.